A very old project of mine that started more than 11 years on the swedish http://www.tbg.nu/ (The Buyer's Guide) forum. I grew tired of having to installing codecs and doing customizations so I created a batch files along with a some registry hacks which because I guess quite popular back in the day. Some (MaLi) even enhanced it by wrapping a NSIS installed around it or just gave some pointers as I did manage to include some bugs. :-)
Somewhere around 2011 I stopped providing public packages due to several reasons but mainly because the lack of feedback as I had few platforms to do testing on.
Anyhow, here's a new version that's much simpler to maintain and my first real go at Powershell scripting. It does try to determine and install required (Internet connection required) run-time libraries by itself but I'm going to list those anyway in case something goes wrong.
- 64-bit OS
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 or greater
- Powershell 4.0 or greater
- .NET firmware 4.5 or greater
- Microsoft Visual C++ Run-Time 2010
- Microsoft Visual C++ Run-Time 2012
- Microsoft Visual C++ Run-Time 2013
- LAV Filters - http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=156191
- Media Player Classic - Home Cinema - https://nightly.mpc-hc.org/
- madVR - http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=146228
- XySubFilter - http://forum.doom9.org/showthread.php?t=168282
Simply run installer.ps1 (as Administrator) and voliá
2015-08-09 - Download